Hello all! It’s been a crazy few weeks for me. However, despite that, work on Book 3 has been steady. In fact, I’m feeling as good about the manuscript and writing process in general as I have in quite a while. As the story has continued to take shape my momentum was picked up. I’d say I’m roughly 3 weeks away from finishing the first draft. Lately I’ve had a lot of people messaging me (which, by the way, I LOVE! Always makes my day to hear from readers!) with questions about Book 3. SO, I thought I’d share some info on the book shotgun style. Here it goes…
- The title of Book 3 will be “Earthly Trinity.” (any guesses what that means??)
- It will probably be longer than Book 2 but shorter than Book 1
- Book 3 will have over 100 chapters and, on average, the chapters are the shortest of the trilogy.
- There are several POV chapters/sections from characters who haven’t had any/many yet (lots of Dace, more Stalkton, more Eva, more Cia).
- CROSS plays a larger role and their motivations and aims are alluded to within the first few chapters.
- Chapter 1 of Book 3 picks up immediately where Book 2 ended.
- Lots of main characters do not survive until the end (and I mean LOTS… 😉 )
- Cody returns to two previous locations from Books 1 & 2.
- There WILL be an Epilogue (sorry all you epilogue haters out there!)
- The Bermuda Triangle mythology plays a role in the plot.
Well, there is much more I could share, but that’s what I’ve got off the top of my head. If you have any questions about Book 3 make sure to send them to me and (if I can) I’ll answer them! Thanks! Have a great weekend!